[AT] Ford 3000 hydrulics

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 6 15:21:18 PDT 2008

Don, I'm not sure but you probably have a 2 speed PTO.  One is standard 540,
the other is ground speed.

Sounds like the draft mechanism, (should be two levers on the lift quadrant)
might be out of adjustment of need some repair.  Could be trash in a valve,
an O-ring.  Could be a leak somewhere in the system internals.
Hopefully some of the hard core Ford guys will speak up.
I've run them but never worked on them.

Charlie