[AT] Trucking a tractor back from Nova Scotia

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 19:43:51 PDT 2008

Aw come on Jerry there is nothing like driving the sky way at 12am on the fourth of July. I make a few trips from Wisc( Guy knows where) to Allentown PA and Virginia Beach VA a year. I do try different routes and last year made a side trip to the Falls. But first stopped in Youngstown to look at the Tod Project and get some info on a stationary steam engine I helped move. It was a pleasnt trip, both ways. I took 80 one way and 90 the other. Toll and none toll. As for going through Chicago I try and time it at about 5am and have no problems, Any other time during the day is nuts. The same as Atlanta or Washington DC. Have a good trip
Terrry