[AT] Trucking a tractor back from Nova Scotia

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Tue Apr 8 20:35:35 PDT 2008

Right Terry, 5pm on Fridays works too...LOL..Atlanta at 4am weekdays or 6am
on Sundays.. normally when I'm coming home from out east I bring I-80 back
to I-76 just in side OH ..I-76 to Lodi an I-71 south to US 30 west to Van
Wert ( 15 miles from home) .. I think Guy will do good what ever route he
take..take the same one both ways and check for your fuel/rest stops..good
luck

Jerry NW Ohio