[AT] Trucking a tractor back from Nova Scotia

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Tue Apr 8 19:43:30 PDT 2008

I bought a International 8-16 off ebay. The thing's in terrible shape (rear
wheel rims you can see through, missing the radiator and sheet metal,
probably the wrong engine).

In case anyone needs old IH tractor blueprints (parts discontinued before
1950 from spare parts service) I can e-mail you them- I'm helping reduce
load at the archives.