[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 5 20:30:49 PDT 2008

Now you are on another toy I want Cecil.  I've been wanting a Car GPS unit
but there is something new out and I'm hoping for a price reduction on it
down the road.
Garmin now has a unit that links with XM radio for live traffic condition
data.  It also plays the XM radio music and news channels and I think it
will even work as an MP3 player but I'm not sure about that.  It's pretty
pricey right now, I don't really need it and my toy fund is empty so it'll
be a while before I buy one if ever but it's fun to think about.  I have XM
now and really enjoy it but the subscription is about to expire (I bought a
5 year scrip when I first got it) and I'm not sure I'll renew it right
away.  I have other places I need to put money these days.

Charlie