[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Apr 5 19:45:29 PDT 2008

If you sign up for one of their house or visa credit cards, they will give you a card immediately good for $50 on merchandise over $100 or something like that.  That is how I bought my Garmin Car unit.  I travel and have to have that.  It also works great on county roads when we are trying to locate an area to survey and pick out in a map that is about 15 years old..

Cecil in OKla

Good deal Cecil!  Sometime when you have it up and running hook me up so I
can track you on Google Maps.  I'd like to see how it works.  I'm typing
this message from a condo in Myrtle Beach.  There is a Bass Pro Shop right
down the highway a few miles.  I think I'll check them out this weekend.

Charlie