[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 5 19:26:07 PDT 2008

Good deal Cecil!  Sometime when you have it up and running hook me up so I
can track you on Google Maps.  I'd like to see how it works.  I'm typing
this message from a condo in Myrtle Beach.  There is a Bass Pro Shop right
down the highway a few miles.  I think I'll check them out this weekend.

Charlie