[AT] Greasing trailer wheel bearings

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Sep 12 04:41:42 PDT 2007

I don't see why that wouldn't work fine Al.  The bearing buddy is spring
loaded so that it keeps pressure on the grease and forces it to the
bearings.  Just take your grease gun and add a squirt or two now and then.
If you aren't sure then pull one of the caps and see what kind of grease is
in there now.  I'd be willing to bet it is some sort of gun grease and not
traditional wheel bearing grease.

Charlie