[AT] Serial Number Lookup

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 4 14:20:09 PDT 2007

John the WD and WD 45 serial #'s are on the back of the rear axle a little
to the left side of the rear end gear.  Maybe someone else will give you a
better description of the exact location.  I'm not at all sure about the MM
Z but the MM's I have looked at had a tag on the right side of the tractor
behind the engine on the frame ( I think).

On the AC stuff the serial number will begin with the model of the tractor.
For example WD 45  xxxxx

Charlie