[AT] Serial Number Lookup

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 13:47:16 PDT 2007

Hello all:

My uncle died last week and we are starting the process of preparing
an inventory of his estate.  In amongst all his newer equipment is an
MM Z and a AC WD and a WD45.  If I can read the serial numbers, can
someone look up the year for me?  Also, where are the serial numbers
on these tractors?  Thanks for you help in advance.

Incidentally, these tractors will probably sell at auction in due
course.  It's in northeast Missouri.  If anyone is interested, I'll
post as we get closer to the sale date.

John Slavin