[AT] Serial Number Lookup

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue Sep 4 19:10:11 PDT 2007

At 03:47 PM 9/4/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all:
>
>My uncle died last week and we are starting the process of preparing
>an inventory of his estate.  In amongst all his newer equipment is an
>MM Z and a AC WD and a WD45.  If I can read the serial numbers, can
>someone look up the year for me?  Also, where are the serial numbers
>on these tractors?  Thanks for you help in advance.
>
>John Slavin

John: The MM Z I can help you with , post the info on the data plate.
Molines have two plates on them . One on the engine for the engine. The
tractor plate is on the transmission housing about half way between the
clutch and rear axle. Both on the right hand side (as you sit on the
tractor). I need the info off of the one on the transmission.

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net