[AT] farmall h

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Oct 24 09:57:05 PDT 2007

The TC-27E Parts Catalogue for the H calls this the Steering Stop Bolt so
Bob I don't know how you could have identified it any more correctly than
you did.

Yooper John, if your' H does indeed have this stop bolt and you've verified
that it does indeed limit the left and right turning of the lower steering
bolster then let us know and maybe we can come up with something further to
check.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington