[AT] farmall h

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Oct 24 09:52:06 PDT 2007

John: You have another response and it is correct but, I will add this:
sometimes when steering (including single wheel or tri) is remove and
then bolted back, the bolts are turned upside down with the head on the
bottom and not top. You may have that situation and only need to turn
the bolts over and follow the previous offered solution. One bolt head
should be elongated.

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems