[AT] farmall h

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 18:49:38 PDT 2007

I believe there should be a "stop" bolt in the steering shaft bolt
plate below the radiator.  There is an elongated bolt head that stops
rotation of the vertical shaft by hitting the forging below the
radiator.  The other three bolt heads are shorter and don't effect
rotation.   I haven't used the correct terms for these various parts
I'm sure.  I don't have my parts manual handy.

Bob Holtzer