[AT] OT: Was Trombones - now, back to old tractors.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 23 14:10:36 PDT 2007

Yes Bob it's very dry in the south.  Over here on the coast we are not in
near as bad shape as the area around Raliegh or down around Atlanta.  They
are starting to get into bad shape.  The lakes that Atlanta get their water
from are dropping a foot a week and are already about 30 feet down.  Of
course the acreage they cover gets to be less and less as the water receeds
so they are suffering.  I understand that folks in Atlanta are only allowed
to take 2 or 3 showers a week now.  Absolutely no flower or lawn watering or
car washing.

Charlie