[AT] OT: Was Trombones - now, back to old tractors.

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Oct 23 12:45:12 PDT 2007

Charlie -

My wife's aunt was just up visiting from NC (she lives near Winston-Salem) and said the long drought was really getting serious. I saw on the news where some of the larger metro areas in the South might actually run out of water in a few weeks if some extended rain days didn't occur soon.

It's been a strange year, weather-wise. I'm in upstate NY, and we've yet to have our first hard frost, which normally strikes in late September. Thankfully, we've had enough rain in my area to keep wells and reservoirs full.

Bob