[AT] OT: Was Trombones - now, back to old tractors.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Oct 23 13:26:51 PDT 2007

We have had mist off and on all day (still not enough to measure).
Wanted to visit the show at Fletcher but I can't seem to shake this cold
so I guess I have to pass.
If you return to the east via US 421 wave at me when you cross the
Yadkin River (I'm not far from there - I would invite you over but I
wouldn't want to pass this cold to anyone else).  Also be sure to throw
a wave over toward Spencer.  And tell Gerald if I ever lose this cold
I'll be dropping by.

David
NW NC