[AT] Old tractors and hay

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:55:45 PDT 2007

Hi Farmer
When growing up I did not think there where red mowers, about everyone had
red tractors, but green mowers, yep I spent many an hour on an M with a no 5
JD mower drawbar hitch, we did have hydraulic though. You made a swing to
the left and the end of that sickle bar could reach a fence in a hurry
hahaha
Whitley CO, IN

Paul Waugh