[AT] Voltage regulator

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Oct 1 07:30:15 PDT 2007

I agree with that some times John. We went to a local equipment
auction Saturday. Some tractors -balers-autos-junk. There was a 87
ford ranger pick up that i was  interested in advertised as had 32th
miles and a few others. Came up to a 91 explorer marked 21th miles
auctioneer put up as that mileage. Not great but sounded ok
[running]i bid $300. to start and purchased it. When we went to
transfer title owner said 121000.  so i went to auctioneer and ask
him he said i said at start 121000. so a few others and me said no
way you said 21th. He got a bit disturbed and i got loud moral of
story i did not buy it. Beeing nice was not working loud and mean
drawing a crowd did work.
R Fink