[Steam-engine] Lead on slide valve.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 2 04:03:16 PDT 2007

Jim, Andy, and Francis, I appreciate the reply..also the off-list one!!
I've ordered Croft's book and Rose's book I should get after the first of
the year as it's a study guide for steam school at Rollag, which hopefully
friend Corky and I will be attending next year.
It's all apart now and we're starting from scratch.

Thanks again,
Rick