[Farmall] Was...Re: O/T...."what can I grow"? Now...speak to myparanoia

Matthew Gray pudding at puddingsworld.com
Tue Nov 13 14:56:15 PST 2007

jim

i am interested to see what happens, what information you get

its interesting to see how different countrys, different states within your
country address the issue, i have a rough idea how kentucky works from
living there for 2 years, and i also know how New Zealand functions, and
government set aside land schemes etc are not even available here...

agriculture was deregulated here in the late 80's  (farmer subsidie
ended).....some subsidies was available for tree planting for land
stabilisation on hills......