[Farmall] Was...Re: O/T...."what can I grow"? Now...speak tomyparanoia

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 15:17:47 PST 2007

Al-
I tend to "side" with you in general.  What was that old saying..."a little bit of governmental involvement leads to total governmental takeover" (or some such).  I guess I would prefer to go it on my own and see (over time) how I do and NOT engage a bunch of folks that may well have a separate agenda.
There it is...my personal paranoia. (sorry).
Jim

Al Jones <aljones at ncfreedom.net> wrote: Yes, in NC you can send in as many soil samples, for just about every
crop known to man, as you want.  When you go to look for help, stick to
Cooperative Extension.  DON'T call soil and water (NRCS)!!

Al