[Farmall] F 20 hood & radiator shell stripes

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue May 29 17:22:14 PDT 2007

You have to watch out in trying to interpret colors in old B+W photos.

Early film translated colors to B+W grayscale differently than modern film,
since it lacked sensitivity to certain parts of the color spectrum.

Here is a 1930 Kodak ad for their new "Pan" film that explains what's
happening.

http://www.photo.net/learn/optics/edscott/pss00030.htm

Dave Merchant