[Farmall] F 20 hood & radiator shell stripes

Farmallgray at aol.com Farmallgray at aol.com
Thu May 31 05:05:44 PDT 2007

That is very interesting. That explains why in some photos there is very
little contrast between the gray of the tractor, and the red of the wheels,
while in others, the contrast is very pronounced.  I wouldn't think  black would
show up as a light color though. I still think that gold is the best  choice
for the stripes. All of the original warning and instruction  decals were
trimmed with a gold border (unlike the modern replacements), so it  makes the most
sense that other trim would have been gold. Unfortunately, I  couldn't find any
documentation at the archives to  confirm this.