[Farmall] F 20 hood & radiator shell stripes

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at verizon.net
Mon May 28 19:02:12 PDT 2007

Bob,

Thanks for the info.  I know it is a light color from some of the evidence
seen on some of the F 20s that I've had.  IHC used a pale yellow on some
implement parts years ago.  I suspect it was either that color or gold to
match the decal borders.  I know the striping was black on the red tractors.
I have an ad that shows a duck bill F 20 with the lighter looking stripes.
It shows the pattern well.

Glenn Karch
Hercules Historian
Haubstadt, Indiana, USA