[AT] Wood Chipper.

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue May 22 08:58:49 PDT 2007

I have a Bear Cat chipper-shredder with an 8-horse engine on it.  It does an
excellent job of handling anything as long as it is not wet.  They make the
same machine with PTO drive and also with road-worthy wheels.  The Bear Cat
machines use sickle knives for mulching and they are really rugged.

I would avoid the MTD machines regardless of the brand name that appears on
them.  IMHO they're too lightly built.

Larry