[AT] Wood Chipper.

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Mon May 21 12:36:52 PDT 2007

Danny,

I don't know what they're selling on Ebay.  I've got one of these Befco
chippers:
http://www.befco.com/products/bushmaster/default.html

I've had it for several years & put a good bit of stuff through it.  At the
time I bought it, it seemed to be about the only thing between the small
yard chippers and the big Vermeers.  I've had good service from it.

Bill Bruer