[AT] Wood Chipper.

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 11:19:28 PDT 2007

    Is Befco made by MTD? I have a Befco 090 mower and
while thinking when purchasing it, that it looked a
little cheap, after 6 years of hard use I'm starting
to wonder if its not the best mower I've ever owned.
       This year it lost a bearing and the repair
(after I realized what I had to do) was remarkably
simple. Generally speaking I'd agree with you Larry
about steering away from MTD but I have to say if my
Befco mower is MTD it must be one of the few things
they have gotten right.
      On the subject of chippers because of the 3 pt.
hook up I would be limited with what tractor I can run
it off of. And so I've been looking to see if I can
rig the chipper (I purchase) on a trailer with a
little modification and longer PTO shaft. I wonder if
I can get one minus the motor (already mounted on a
trailer) and just run a PTO to power it?

Danny Tabor

http://www.befco.com/products/bushmaster/default.html