[Steam-engine] burning coal-

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Fri Mar 16 11:38:41 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,
I'll have to check that coal out. My engine is about the same size as the
1/4 scale case, but I think it has a bit larger firebox. I've noticed
differences in burning some different coals, but have not found anything
around here that really burns clean. I know the physical variations of
coal can vary quite a bit even in a fairly small area. I thought i'd bring
it up to see if anyone had any suggestions.
Andrew.

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com
b10730 at hotmail.com