[Ford-ferguson] Chippers for Ferguson TO-30

schade at acegroup.cc schade at acegroup.cc
Tue Mar 6 21:23:13 PST 2007

On Mar 6, 2007, at 9:26 PM, Dave wrote:

> Well, I got a pile of pallets and other odds and ends, so I hope to in
> mid April. It's been a long winter here and I have had enough of this
> cold ice an snow.

Me too.

> Should stay on topic,

okay. I took the front end off my MF 50 for repair, cleanup and paint.
I discovered that the bushings on the axle, one points toward the front
and one to the rear, are both worn thru. The hole that the axle pivot
goes into is worn egg shape. I am hoping to use some plastic steel
(Devcon) to fill it in and make it work. Has anyone ever used plastic
steel like this or does anyone have any other ideas? I can't spend much
money.

Bob