[Ford-ferguson] Chippers for Ferguson TO-30

Dave ford8n at gwltd.com
Tue Mar 6 19:26:18 PST 2007

Well, I got a pile of pallets and other odds and ends, so I hope to in
mid April. It's been a long winter here and I have had enough of this
cold ice an snow. How about you guys!

Should stay on topic, the last few times I ran my 8n, after a few mins
it would start to run like crap, turns out it was starving for fuel.
Took the fuel line off and only a trickle. So I took the valve out o th
tank and blew some air thru the valve and now I got a good flow, runs
like a top now.

One more thing this spring/summer I need to put a new clutch in the old
8n, I have never doe this. How big a job is it?
anyone got any input.

schade at acegroup.cc wrote:

>On Mar 6, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Dave wrote:
>

>>I agree, to a point. It all boils down to how often I would use a
>>chipper. In the case of a log splitter, I bought mine cause I heat my
>>entire 4000 square foot home with wood, so good chain saws and a good
>>splitter are a no brainer. For me I would never use a chipper cause I
>>like to hav people over and watch a fire as we visit and drink a few
>>beers.
>>

>so Dave when is the next fire and beers?
>
>Bob

73 de Dave W9WRL
www.w9wrl.com/w9wrl