[Ford-ferguson] Chippers for Ferguson TO-30

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:15:19 PST 2007

Hi Dave,
You are right about renting being cheaper, but. I have found when renting
that the chore becomes a marathon. While it will cost more to buy, you gain
the flexability that comes with being able to do the work when you want and
as much as you want without the overhead of time to go get the equipment and
find that everyone else is renting those that day. Same reason you buy a log
splitter.
Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO