[AT] Varmints and farming

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 24 13:30:12 PDT 2007

Nice story Bob!  Thanks for posting the link.  Skunks are one pest we don't
have here.  I guess they might be over in the more western and northern
areas of NC but here on the coast I've never seen one.
However, now and then I smell one along the road somewhere.  Who knows maybe
that is some other critter but whatever it is it's smell is pretty strong
since I usually smell it at 60 mph or better with the windows closed.

Charlie