[AT] What qualifies as a display at Portland ?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Sat Jul 21 17:22:49 PDT 2007

   I bought out a Ohlsen& Rice dealer today , and in the course of the
discussion he said that I should continue to set up at shows . Up till now I
never have , and with draging a camper to Portland and then all the
treasures that I buy it doesnt leave much room .  However a O&R genset and a
bike motor take up about as much room as two six packs . But would it
qualify as a display ?   Charlene has even voluntered to set next to them if
she doesnt have to pay for camping .
  Ok they're "engines"  but our tractors also have them just in case anyone
questions it .  Ivan