[AT] What qualifies as a display at Portland ?

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Jul 21 18:25:34 PDT 2007

Hi Ivan,
	I don't see why what you describe would not qualify as "a display"
at Portland. Lots of guys bring models that are no bigger that two
six packs and theirs is a display. You are more than welcome to join the
SEL bunch at our site at Portland!  doG, some people even display
MAYTAGS with us. Your O&R stuff would be a hell of a step up from that!
	Dave