[AT] Portland, IN show !!!!!!!!!!

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Jul 16 03:24:31 PDT 2007

    The Portland show this year is featuring Oliver- Hart-Parr tractors. The
Oliver gang will likely have a big turnout for this show.

    Show date is August 22 to 28.

    The A.T.I.S. reunion will begin on August 18 for early arrivals at out
usual camp area at Allis-Chalmers and Economy Drive on the Tri-State
campgrounds.

        Gene Dotson, Wagonmaster for tractor group.