[AT] Good bye! - voyage of the boxes.

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 19:10:33 PDT 2007

When "The Box" arrived in Vermont, and I don't remember who I got it from,
it was a metal "cash box" and the manual barely fit in it.  I was afraid it
was going to get torn at some point so I replaced the tin box  with a wooden
one I had made.  When the box left me it went to a member in Barre, VT and
from there I lost track of it.  I might have gotten if from Dave Cesan at a
meeting at R. N. Johnson in Walpole, NH.  I know I had the metal box there
but I can't remember if I got it from Dave or just took it down to get him
to sign it before it went to Florida with us.  I know my wooden box made it
to Spencer as I got a thank you note from him for the nice box.

That was a fun project!

Al Nadeau