[AT] Good bye! - voyage of the boxes.

cchopper at mchsi.com cchopper at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 9 15:47:32 PDT 2007

This email ties to Alan's comment.
I joined ATIS about the time the "boxes" took trips.  I was one of the guys that took a box on a trip.  This was fun and I think it was the biggest group of members meeting at one time in MN, Le Sueur Swap Meet.

I have found it is best for me not to read many of the threads, I only pay attention to the subject line that attracts my attention.  The DELETE button works good on my computer and I don't get upset with anyone.   I only read the first few correspondences as they do seem to drift and get opinionated quite fast.  I just retired from Deere & Co this year after 30 years of product support and customer service.  By having this background, I learned one thing very well, if you deal with people, you deal with opinions.  You have just got to grin and bear it, then move on.

Maybe someone ought to get some more "boxes" or something and send them on a tour.  I had fun meeting real live people, not just email names.

Ernie Thackeray
Samson Model M tractor collector

-------------- Original message from "Alan Nadeau" <ajnadeau1 at verizon.net>: --------------