[AT] OT: Gas story - now thermo

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 7 04:17:16 PDT 2007

Been following bits and pieces myself--seems to be an interesting concept. I
remeber several years I read in a farming magazine, someone had built a new
shop and buried PVC pipe under the floor to use for heating. Wherever they
were, the winters were real cold and a constant supply of 50 deg air made
the shop rather toasty.

John