[AT] OT: Gas story

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Sat Jul 7 08:52:11 PDT 2007

One thing I have noticed though the many years that I have been around is
that a lot of people seems to read what they want it to say rather than
what it actually says.
Sorry George but who died and made you the god almighty of what's right
and what's wrong.

1. Ground temp as I said is AVERAGE at 55 deg.

2. I owned a service station a few years back and they wanted that 5
gallon test bucket to be right on at 5 gallons. He would filled it up pour
it out then filled for the true measurement  But I guess you missed that
part of the operation.

3. I'm no expert but i read a lot studed a lot about  ground temps for
putting in solar type air condtioning and as i said i did own a station at
one time.
RON ( Not Walt) Walt is my first name and I hate it.  I have alway gone by
Ron except for important things like drivers license. so I may sign off as
Walt now and then as my full name is Walter Ronald Myers.