[AT] Newby

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 30 18:59:55 PST 2007

Welcome Ron!

Ask away, someone surely has some advice--good or bad. Relatively
knowledgable and diverse group here--even though we get cranky in the winter
when its too cold to go to the shop and sometimes forget to post anything in
the summer when we spend our time playing with tractors instead of talking
about them--until something breaks!

John Hall