[AT] Newby

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Jan 30 18:59:56 PST 2007

Welcome aboard Ron!  Brooks is a super show and you will probably have the
opportunity to meet others there from the List if you have not already.  I'm
one of those guilty of pull starting, and have probably been guilty of
over-ethering at times. I disregard paint protocol and codes, and lean
toward raw function as a primary requisite.  I treat my tractors like my
pickup truck. If it is not scratched or dented, with the bed covered with
oil, grease, grime, and containing a varied assortment of tools,  I have
insulted its natural essence.

Fortunately the hobby and the love of tractors, their operation, history,
and mechanical idiosyncrasies leaves room for all types, and you will find
the complete assortment of junkies through purists here.

Best of luck with your project.

John Parks
Boise, ID