[AT] Newby

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Jan 30 18:57:45 PST 2007

    Ron;
    Welcome to the list. I take it that Salem and Brooks are in Oregon?
Seems you have a couple of close neighbors with a lot of common interest.
    Tell us about your LA? I have a 1948 model I restored 9 years ago and
attend several shows, mainly in Ohio and Indiana. Rebuilt the engine last
winter with a 4 7/8 sleeve set and propane head. Figure about 85 horsepower
now. Lots of good resources on this list and many welcome to help with any
problems or questions.

                Gene Dotson.. De Graff, Ohio