[AT] Newby

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Tue Jan 30 18:11:02 PST 2007

I just signed on to the list. I own a Case LA and I'm presently trying to
get her up and running and in good enough shape to take to the Brooks
Steamup. Its pretty nice but needs some straightening and a good paint job
and decals. I would also like to stop a few of the bad leaks so it looks
nice when I show it. don't really like to show one that is just a refugee
from the junk yard drug around till it starts and then called restored
with a couple rattle cans of paint and some dough boy body work.

I live near Salem so Brooks is close but  need to get a way to haul my
tractor also been looking at a 5th wheel trailer to put behind my F350
flat bed.

A freind of mine also has an old cochshutt I hope to get her cleaned up
and painted also for him to show.

Hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew.

I have been around the mechanical field most of my life so i'm not to far
off on how to do it just want to know the best way.

Ron Myers