[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 30 13:07:42 PST 2007

Larry I didn't even buy the rods I have.  I was at a boat show with a friend
of mine who thinks I can fix anything.    He saw those rods and decided I
had to have them so he bought them and gave them to me.  I went straight
home.  Got a torch just like the one the guy at the show was using, a coke
can just like he had, punch, hammer, etc.  I tried repeating what he did
several times.  I could get the stuff to flow out and puddle over the hole
but when it cooled I could turn the can upside down and it would fall off
like it was a coin sitting on the can.

I still have them .................................. somewhere.

Charlie