[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Jan 30 16:23:03 PST 2007

I get a kick out of those guys at the farm shows.  They really know what
they are doing.  They can use their "special" torch and cut steel like a
plasma cutter.  They can even hand it to the farmer and he can cut steel
like an expert.  Immediately, everyone has to buy this new expensive torch
head because it works so much better than that old torch at home.
Actually, the secret is the torch is actually got the right size tip and is
adjusted perfectly for that steel.  Your old torch would do the same thing
if you knew had to set it.   I wonder how many people get their torch home
and find out it doesn't work like it did at the show.

Jim