[AT] (was)Hole in exhaust manifold....(now) soldering allilumeianimnum... :-)

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jan 30 10:04:11 PST 2007

I have a few of those aluminum soldering sticks here somewhere too. I also
have something much better. My closest neighbor has a large shop just past
my west barn where he earns most of his living rebuilding damaged boat
propellers. UPS is there daily dropping off and picking up props. His work
is unbelievable. Mostly very expensive high performance stuff and some
fairly large props. He has been an exceptionally good neighbor and we do a
lot of favors for each other. He can fill in a hole in the side of an
aluminum lawn tractor block the size of a matchbook and you can't see where
it was. I think I will just take my leaky drink cans down to him...   ;-)
BTW, He is also an excellent taxidermist too.

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net