[AT] Hole in ex..

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Jan 29 07:20:56 PST 2007

Ironman i have a Leroi unit that i have played with for a few years
now and then. [ Thanks to Glenn Wilson] I have never had it running
so would sell it  don't remember the model off hand. I done the
valves and hunted a lot of carbs. to build one good carb. All the
parts are there and in good shape.
Contac off list as to model and what you want.
R Fink
PA