[AT] Hole in ex..

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 19:34:45 PST 2007

I cant see doing nothing other than get another manifold. If you dont trust
the one on ebay for whatever reason.
Get a new one, you can get one for less than $100 bucks, cast in Mayfield,
KY by Vinson.
Howard it wont take a hour to change it and if your in a hurry you can do it
in 20-30 minutes. The lady aint gonna be happy with your patching up job.
Why not fix it fit to use like new the first time ? Try not to run it with
the holes in the manifold, they are not supposed to be there.
im done, cant twist your arm. But can tell you what WILL happen either at
the patch or somewhere else on the manifold
before you run it much you wilol have another hole to fix.

Speaking of manifolds, does anyone have a LeRoi 2 cyl manifold thats for
sale ?  I have a LeRoi 2cyl engine that the manifold is solid weld, and
looks like crap on a White tractor.
Little engine runs fairly well and i9s the same motor that is on Centaur
tractors.
The smaller one I dont know what model the tractor this fits, but I think
they were made in Greenwich, Ohio.
Or does anyone have a use for this engine ? If ya have a manifold or need
the engine let me know.
Patches are for inner tubes and holes in anything except a manifold, gets 2
hot and too much pressure pushing to get out, as more even hotter air or
furmes are right behind. Bet it wont hold a patch even if you drill and tap.
The castiron is rotten around the hole, and in other bends or turns of the
casting.
I would watch that used one on ebay,
If he said its good you can belive him.
Someone help me out on the Leroi manifold if you can. It dont leak but must
have sometime or other.
Vinson wont cast for the Leroi or IH 504 either. Just the good sellers like
ABCHM  and maybe some A/C
If you need a case manifold get your $$ ready they HIGH.
ironman