[Ford-ferguson] Ford 601 carb question

schade at acegroup.cc schade at acegroup.cc
Sun Jan 28 09:26:24 PST 2007

Jack.

I had the same problem with my MF 50. I cleaned the gas tank too. It
turned out to be a little in-line screen filter about the size of a
cigarette filter tip. It was in the line right where the gas line went
into the carb. It had a brass fitting. It sounds like you already
checked out your gas line but I just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Good luck.

Bob in Minnesota. about 7F here this morning.

____